This Site is operated by Gunnedah Shire Council (ABN 83 655 793). We value your interest in the Civic Theatre and appreciate your visit to our Site.
1. The following conditions are for sale and attendance at the selected cinema screening : There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law or by omission.
2. The right of admission is reserved by the box office staff at the venue.
3. Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (such as student, pensioner, concession, companion) will only be upon production to box office staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
4. Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
5. Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the box office 30 minutes prior to each screening.
6. Every patron must have a valid ticket.
7. By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
8. This is a Tax Invoice (ABN 83 655 793)
Gunnedah Shire Council
63 Elgin Street
Gunnedah NSW 2380
Email: council @ infogunnedah.com.au
Phone: 02 6740 2100
Discover @ The Civic Theatre
We are accepting Discover Vouchers at the Civic.
Vouchers can be redeemed as follows:
- Over the civic counter for any movie screenings and kiosk items
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed online
- One discover voucher, per person, per day
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other vouchers, such as movie money
- Can be used to purchase live theatre tickets at the Visitor's Information Centre