COVID-19 ADVICE, The Civic Cinema I Gunnedah
Civic Theatre & Cinema Screenings
The Gunnedah Civic Theatre has implemented the following safety measures to ensure our venue is COVIDSafe and compliant with Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gatherings and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020.
• The maximum capacity of the cinema is 67 patrons with allocated seating
• We are asking all our patrons to provide their name, phone number and postcode upon purchase of tickets
• Please pre-purchase tickets between Tuesday and Sunday and present your ticket upon arrival of the movie session
• Two (2) accessible seats are available per movie screening
• Online ticket sales are currently not available
Gunnedah Cultural Precinct Venues
To ensure the health and safety of our staff and patrons, we have made some changes within the venues to comply with the NSW Government’s COVIDSafe recommendations. To assist us in playing out part in helping to keep our community Covid free, we have implemented the following procedures.
• A risk assessment will be completed onsite with your event supervisor prior to your meeting commencing. We ask for you to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your event start time. At the end of the risk assessment is a section to record the name and phone number of your patrons. This information is kept confidential, but may be provided to NSW Health should they request it for contact tracing.
• Observe the 1 person per 4sqm rule. The capacity limit for each venue is listed in the table above.
• Cleaning stations have been established at each venue within the Cultural Precinct, featuring hand sanitiser, tissues, antibacterial wipes and additional bins.
• Please also ensure utensils and dishes are washed after use.
• Follow advice from health authorities, including: Patrons should stay home if they are unwell, even with mild symptoms, maintain social distancing (1.5m / 1 person per 4m2), and practice good hand hygiene.