COVID-19 ADVICE, The Civic Cinema I Gunnedah
Civic Theatre & Cinema Screenings
• The maximum capacity of the cinema is 100 patrons with open seating
• We are asking all our patrons use the QR code upon arrival or provide name, phone number and postcode to staff.
• Please pre-purchase were possible. Tickets are available online at www.thecivic.com.au
via the now screening page of this website
Gunnedah Cultural Precinct Venues
To ensure the health and safety of our staff and patrons, we have made some changes within the venues to comply with the NSW Government’s COVIDSafe recommendations. To assist us in playing out part in helping to keep our community Covid free, we have implemented the following procedures.
• A risk assessment will be completed onsite with your event supervisor prior to your meeting commencing. We ask for you to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your event start time. At the end of the risk assessment is a section to record the name and phone number of your patrons. This information is kept confidential, but may be provided to NSW Health should they request it for contact tracing.
• Observe the 1 person per 4sqm rule. The capacity limit for each venue is listed in the table above.
• Cleaning stations have been established at each venue within the Cultural Precinct, featuring hand sanitiser, tissues, antibacterial wipes and additional bins.
• Please also ensure utensils and dishes are washed after use.
• Follow advice from health authorities, including: Patrons should stay home if they are unwell, even with mild symptoms, maintain social distancing (1.5m / 1 person per 4m2), and practice good hand hygiene.