- Youth Networks: Assisting you to connect to people who may help.
- Information, Advocacy and Referral: Connections to pathways that find solutions and raise awareness for youth issues.
- Youth Engagement: Activities and initiatives to connect and develop our youth.
- Youth Reference Group: Providing an opportunity for youth to participate in decision-making, discuss issues, develop projects and promote a positive image of local youth.
- Special Events: Celebrating and enhancing our youth through national events.
For more information, please contact Sewa Emojong, Youth Development Officer, Gunnedah Shire Council on 02 6740 2100